Restaurant Fu Gua Thong @ Kuchai Lama Entrepreneur Park | I Come, I See, I Hunt and I Chiak
I Come, I See, I Hunt and I Chiak

Chinese Food, Featured, Food, K.L, Kuchai Lama, Location, Non-Halal

Restaurant Fu Gua Thong @ Kuchai Lama Entrepreneur Park

June 17, 2010 by · 14 Comments  | [5,394 views]

Quite a few times when we dine at Kuchai Lama, then we drive through and pass this shop always quite pack with people and wonder how nice is the food until we are out of idea what to eat then remembered this shop. Its located behind Papa Rich, a few shops next to the coffee shop.

fu gua thong

fu gua thong (4)

As we were there very early, the shop are still pretty empty, with sign board written the gain by eating  bitter gourd that helps in health.

fu gua thong (2)

The menu are pretty standard just that most of the dish are using bitter gourd, which I have not tried before.

fu gua thong (3)

>>NEXT PAGE>>> 1 2

Comments

14 Responses to “Restaurant Fu Gua Thong @ Kuchai Lama Entrepreneur Park”
  1. eiling says:

i don’t like the name of the restaurant cos i don’t even eat bitter gourd. hehe
    .-= eiling´s last blog ..Erawan Part II =-.

Taufulou Reply:

heee, maybe can learn to eat by bitting small bite of it?

2. uLi says:

Wow! The signature fried pork must be tasting superb right? :D
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Piggy Malacca Trip 2010 – Nadeje =-.

Taufulou Reply:

yeah..finish within seconds..

3. mimid3vils says:

refill a full bowl with ingredients? O.O
    .-= mimid3vils´s last blog ..It’s A Noodle Bar =-.

Taufulou Reply:

no la..soup only . . . :D if get to refill the whole bowl with ingredients ..chap lap loh~

4. via says:

i love the food here…nice ler…always go to the puchong branch one…nearby to my house

Taufulou Reply:

really? wonder my friend mention 1 is it the same place a not~

5. Caroline says:

walao weh still can refill, true or not one? seriously,never heard of it. LOL. dish looked simple but i know taste superb! =D
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life by Bryan Curtis =-.

Taufulou Reply:

hehe..realyl la.. we also got shock le . . . refill soup nia..
    nvm, next time bring you go makan~ :)

6. email2me says:

This soup is very famous in JB
    .-= email2me´s last blog ..Joes Only One Mango Juice at Melaka Portuguese Settlement =-.

Taufulou Reply:

ahhh?really…next round must go makan d~

7. xin says:

there is a similar shop nearby the ming tien foodcourt too, also selling bittergourd in every single dish! gosh!

Taufulou Reply: