Ah Mal Birthday lunch at Ishin Japanese Dining @ Old Klang Road | I Come, I See, I Hunt and I Chiak
I Come, I See, I Hunt and I Chiak

Food, Japanese Food, K.L, Location, Pork Free

Ah Mal Birthday lunch at Ishin Japanese Dining @ Old Klang Road

June 21, 2010 by · 23 Comments  | [4,731 views]

Time really flies, and never thought its mid of June already and reminds us about Jonathan’s Birthday. When he remind us about his birthday, it feels like just celebrated with him few months ago and actually not it was a year ago.

We delay one day to celebrate with him to make it lunch on Friday, and places that ended up voting by most of them is to ala carte menu of Japanese food at Old Klang Road, anyway, who could resist japanese food?

Ishin

This restaurant is located at the side of Old Klang Road, if you did not notice it, it would be just a plain bungalow as it is conversion of bungalow to restaurant.

Ishin (2)

Ishin (3)

Once you walk into the restaurant, we were greeted by attentive staff and seat us to our table. The restaurant consist of two level that decorated with contemporary Japanese dining placed along dark chocolate wooden table and chairs.

Ishin (4)

If you feel you would like to stare at the chef cutting and preparing sushi, then you can be seated at the Sushi Bar.

Ishin (5)

Modern Tatami style dining is available on second floor and if you are a smoker, you can choose to be seated outside on the balcony.

Ishin (6)

Ishin (7)

Once we were seated, we were given one appetizer.

>>NEXT PAGE>>> 1 2

Comments

23 Responses to “Ah Mal Birthday lunch at Ishin Japanese Dining @ Old Klang Road”
  1. Caroline says:

wat a great food!! the food presentation looked attractive and very tempting la wei!!
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Happy Daddy’s Day. =-.

Taufulou Reply:

yeah lei..when got served..i was like cannot wait to lick the sashimi..:p

2. Caroline says:

btw, happy belated birthday to ur fren! =D
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Happy Daddy’s Day. =-.

Taufulou Reply:

hahah…

3. ciki says:

lovely! making me salivate dear!!

Taufulou Reply:

just miss 1 thing..with sakae lagi stim~

4. uLi says:

Wow! Lovely Japanese food, you guys are really good in craving for good foods ya ^^
    .-= uLi´s last blog ..Piggy Malacca Trip 2010 – Nadeje =-.

Taufulou Reply:

yeah loh, my colleague all love food~

5. iamthewitch says:

Wah nice environment! And sashimi looked fresh… but Such a big hole need to dig :P
    .-= iamthewitch´s last blog ..Bou Bou Gou Xing at Kampar East Ocean Restaurant =-.

Taufulou Reply:

big hole!

6. ai wei says:

uni uni uni! everything looks fresh here!
    .-= ai wei´s last blog ..More in Umaiya @ IOI Bouvelard, Puchong Jaya =-.

Taufulou Reply:

indeed it is very fresh~

7. keeyit says:

eh .. quite surprise that the banglow is for restaurant le..
    .-= keeyit´s last blog ..Golden paddy plantations =-.

Taufulou Reply:

yeah loh, if my friend dind show us..i thought its bangalow

8. Baby Sumo says:

Wow!! The Chef’s special sashimi sure looks damn good!
    .-= Baby Sumo´s last blog ..Ko Hyang Korean Country Delights, The Gardens =-.

Taufulou Reply:

it is veli GOOD~

[Reply]

9. chirashi set is usually mix sashimi on top of sushi rice, that looks like a mix teppanyaki.

ishin can be really good or just average, its almost like having to see what side of the bed the chef wakes up from, glad ur experience went well!

Taufulou Reply:

ahhh..thanks for the info..then i misplace the name of it already..:D

its good on the sashimi..set lunch just not bad~

10. carrie says:

nice ambience and also good dining!
    .-= carrie´s last blog ..Bohemian Denim Diva =-.

Taufulou Reply:

it is ah~

11. michelle says:

nice ambience & i like the presantaion of food, especially the “Chef Special”

Taufulou Reply:

yeah lu…all of us were impress how the chef cucuk on the fish~ :D

12. Ah Mal says:

Thanks Bok, Thanks all my beloved colleagues…Muakssssssssssssss!