Shop till Drop @ Bandung, Indonesia | I Come, I See, I Hunt and I Chiak
I Come, I See, I Hunt and I Chiak

Bandung, Featured, Indonesia, Travel

Shop till Drop @ Bandung, Indonesia

January 14, 2011 by · 22 Comments  | [48,908 views]

Bandung is like consider a shopping paradie where we can purchase alot of goods from most of the factory outlet there, some are genuine, some more rejects and some are fakes, of course it depends on your budget that you have to head to which area to shop as Bandung have 3 districts that are famous for shopping. As the place I am staying is called Dago area which is only 5 minutes walk out to this great factory outlet shopping district.

bandung shop

In the streets of Dago, located at downtown area is where this factory outlet are located. The first factory outlet that I went, Glamour already cost me 60% of my budget alocated for shopping. The clothing materil is good, the brand that I love Nudie Jeans which is a famous brand in Australia, is available in this outlet too, took us about 2 hours in this shop as its huge in there. Besides that, can get Polo, Paul Smith, Hugoboss, Ed Hardy, and many more at a cheap price, ranging from ID 45 000 – ID 500,000, which means as cheap from RM20-RM300.

bandung shop (2)

The whole streets have about 20 outlets here, so be prepare to get heavy damage here, do prepare alot of cash when you do come here, major credit cards are accepted too.

bandung shop (3)

In this area also do have Indonesia local designer too, which is about 15 minutes walk from here.

IMG_0083

Next destination we went for shopping was highly recommended by my friend is Setiabudi area that is filled with alot of branded factory outlet and one of the famous one in the area that shall not miss is ‘Ruman Mode’ which host alot of international branded brands with some of them are rejects.

bandung shop (5)

Its more like a open concept area and it might look nobody outside but inside the factory outlet, its filled with LOTS of people. They have cafe and Javanese coffee is available here too, besides this the first shop we went in sell LV, Gucci bags with very reasonable price.

This is the 2nd area that I got totally broke for my first day of shopping. Just took me half a day to spend all my money.

bandung shop (4)

The outlet is located at the streets of  41 Jalan. Dr. Setiabudi. All taxi driver SURE know this place.

>>NEXT PAGE>>> 1 2

Comments

22 Responses to “Shop till Drop @ Bandung, Indonesia”
  1. uLi says:

Waliao!!! Really shop till drop! Tag me along during your next visit pls :D

Taufulou Reply:

okok.. i will.. its end of th eyear.. i think going around 1 week, and might be heading to my friends hometown Nias 3 hours from BAndung which is a virgin Island not much people know about it with crystal clear water. . .

2. jfook says:

haha, i always hear about how great shopping in Bandung is. thanks for the great info

Taufulou Reply:

ehhehe..you should go.. you will enjoy it~

3. Caroline says:

whoaa u bought really till DROP wor!!

Taufulou Reply:

drop till pok kai!

4. xin says:

WOAHHHHH I WANNA GO ALSO!!! now i see why so many ppl like to go there

Taufulou Reply:

hehehe..u sure drop eh.. if you go there..

5. mimid3vils says:

Seem like i 1 2 change my annual shopping destination from Bangkok to Bandung dy :P

Taufulou Reply:

hehehe..go both la..bkk and bandung. . .:p

6. claire says:

My colleagues and friends also came back telling that Bandung is a nice place to shop till drop!!

Taufulou Reply:

hehe..it is eh.. you should try to go there and shop then you tell us your exp..see drop a not..

7. dacs says:

Are those stuff ori?

I heard lotsa fake stuff in bandung as well.

Mind telling how much are those Nudie jeans?U got it from Nudie outlet there?

Thanks!

Taufulou Reply:

what i been told by my friend there are fakes too. . .

the area tat I went Dago mostly sell rejected goods and have to beware some of the outlets there are fakes. .
    the Nudie jeans I got was for the short jeans I bought RM 100 and the long pants around RM150. . .
    the quality is similiar to the pair of Nudie Jeans I have..

Ori or not on my purchase.. I still have no idea but quite satisfied with the quality . .:)

8. jo says:

Hi,

Which hotel you stay? Any good recommendation?

Taufulou Reply:

Hi Jo,

I stay at Rumah Ebo, which is like homestay style.its clean, 5 mins walk to the factory outlet area..price very reasonable.. and you can check out my link below which i did blog bout it . .

9. Peggy says:

Did you buy any RL polo T? How much is it and are they genuine?

Taufulou Reply:

yes i did.. i usually bought alot in Indonesia, . . its genuinne,

they have Polo and Polo Ralph Laurent.. would advise you go to the boutique instead off buying at factory outlet. ..

10. Mohammed Yunus says:

Bandung looks so beautiful I hope to go there soon Insya Allah. I feel so sad that this Muslim country called Indonesia will soon be a Christian country as i see the number of Murtad in Indonesia. Indonesian we are sad to see you leave Islam but its your choise and in the hereafter Allah will judge.

11. Danial says:

This month my mother want going to Bandung then I want her buy to me some collection wallet Gucci collection, shirt polo plant wif design hourse , pants Zara collection …. May I know which place batter shopping all about I need from there…

admin Reply:

Hi Danial,

I think for more authentic stuff, you can head to Rumah Mode.. the rest of ffactory outlet is at your own risk d. . :) Enjoy your holiday there

12. Suratman says:

Just came back from Bandung last friday.Please bring more MONEY if you people are heading to Bandung.I bring one suitcase and back to spore with 3 suitcases.Its heaven and u can shop till u go broke or pokai.Branded goods are very cheap compared to spore.For credit card user,please beware of credit limit It can drain your credit dry.Coming back to Bandung next year.its a must.