The Olympic Games is one of the major international event that featuring summer and winter sports, that happening once every 2 years with alternate summer & Winter Olympics Games although it’s happening once every 4 years. Its regard as one of the most well known sporting event that participate by more than 200 nations in the world that started since 1894. As for this year, the Olympic games venue will be at London.
Nowdays, blogging had really evolve that they do have category for under blogging for certain events. This is sure going to be a interesting one as Samsung is doing something big for us. Well, they are hunting creative, passionate and no shy blogger to report one of the biggest event that’s happening once every 4 years. I am saying, if you got chosen, you will enjoy once a lifetime experience in the upcoming Olympic games in London which is a fully paid trip..
Okay okay, I know that you are all getting excited event Jamie Oliver is also a fan of this too.
So the question is how to make yourself to be outstanding and win the heart of the panel judges, the few criteria are:
1) Do you love taking pictures or making videos on your phone?
2) Are you a social animal online who loves to share what’s happening with your friends?
3) Do you like to find out the story behind what you see and those you meet?
You are half way there, if you say yes to these 3 questions. Another half of it would be (main tips):
• Confidence and energy in front of the camera
• A passion for your subject matter
• Imagination and originality
• A good sense of humour
• A social butterfly – do you use Twitter? Or talk to the world on your own blog?
• The ability to tell a story well through video and the written word
Then now you could be the chosen Samsung Global Blogger by just doing a 30 second video and tell them why you would make a great Samsung Global Blogger then upload it to http://samsungglobalblogger.my.msn.com/Competition/enter
You can check out on other entries too : http://samsungglobalblogger.my.msn.com/
I am so looking forward for myself to emerge as a winner. :D, so I can enjoy once a lifetime good experience in London 2012 Olympic Games. 🙂
I have entered mine, and its down to 3 more days before the entry close (1st May 2012). Quick and good luck to all the participants.