Hi all, remember on the contest that had been running about a near a week on my site by giving away Glenmorangie Astar worth RM 600 just by answer simple questions and in most creative manner.
Today will be the announcement date as the winners goes to:
1) Ozark, Missouri, USA. The casks are only used twice.
2) 16 ft 10 n 1/4 inches, as tall as a full grown giraffe.
3) Glenmorangie is the best single malt whisky in the whole wide world and that would be the best drink to get drunk with when I’m drinking with Taufulou.
Congratulations to you as you will be walking away with Glenmorangie Astar worth RM600 and a pair of VVIP pass to
SOUNDFORM FLUID SHOWCASE PARTY that will be happening on tomorrow 20th APRIL 2012 – and start at 8.30pm at the Gardens Mall, followed by VERTIGO. See you there.
Please email me your details to [email protected] as the respective person are able to contact you to pass you your prize.
I would like to also thanks to all of you that have participated. Hopefully there will be more giveaway in the future. *Cross fingers
I have blogged quite a while or I should say had been actively blogging for the past 3 years and never did anything before on my blog. Well, as a good return to all my blog readers, friends and fans, this round I am giving away a bottle of Glenmorangie Astar that is worth about RM 600 per bottle,
The prize does not only stop there as winner will get a pair of invites and head to SOUNDFORM FLUID SHOWCASE PARTY that will be happening on 20th APRIL 2012 – and start at 8.30pm at the Gardens Mall, followed by VERTIGO.
Me myself as a single malt lover, I would advise the rest of you do not miss this opportunity to own this bottle which is superbly good. This chances doesnt come often.
Its one of a legend whiskey that started brewing since 1973 and as for know they are known as the most delicious and complex single malt whisky in the world with no exception that they are “Unnecessarily Well Made”. When it comes to taste, its multi-layered aromas and kaleidoscopic flavours will stimulate the senses and entice your palate. I have to give my both hands and legs are up to agree.
Check out this cool video:
Well I will stop talking and let me tell you how can you win this lovely bottle. Look thru the video and just answer some simple questions below:
1) Where exactly do the oak used in making Glenmorangie casks originate from, and how many times are the casks used to mature Glenmorangie whisky?
2) How tall are the stills used to distil Glenmorangie whisky?
3) What makes Glenmorangie such a distinguished, delicious and complex single malt whisky, and why do you love Glenmorangie?