IKEA furniture is not only famous for their DIY furniture. There is another area that is always super pack with area. Is their cafeteria. Heading to IKEA is never complete if did not hit onto their famous IKEA meatballs. Since this MCO, I came across some of the article that IKEA Releases Famous Meatball Recipe to all of us. I am sure many of you misses it and dying to hit onto the kitchen next few days.
This portion can make about 16 to 20 meatballs. Take note that it’s a non-halal recipe, but you can substitute the pork with your preferred meat.
– 500g (1.1lbs) ground beef
– 250g (slightly more than ½lb) ground pork
– 1 onion finely chopped
– 1 clove of garlic (crushed or minced)
– 100g (3.5oz) breadcrumbs
– 1 egg
– 5 tablespoons of whole milk
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine beef and pork mince and mix thoroughly to break up any lumps. Add finely chopped onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, and egg, and mix. Add milk and season well with salt and pepper.
2. Shape mixture into small, round balls. Place on a clean plate, cover, and store in the fridge for two hours (to help them hold their shape while cooking).
3. In a frying pan, heat oil on medium heat. When hot, gently add your meatballs and brown on all sides.
4. When browned, add to an ovenproof dish and cover. Place in a hot oven, 350ºF or 180ºC, and cook for a further 30 minutes.
– Dash of oil
– 40g (1.4oz) butter
– 40g (1.4oz) plain flour
– 150ml (5fl oz) vegetable stock
– 150ml (5fl oz) beef stock
– 150ml (5fl oz) thick double cream
– 2 teaspoons soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Whisk in the plain flour and continue cooking, stirring continuously for two minutes.
2. Add the vegetable stock and beef stock and continue to stir. Add the thick double cream, soy sauce, and Dijon mustard.
3. Bring to a simmer and allow the sauce to thicken. Continue to stir.
4. When ready to eat, serve with your favorite potatoes – either creamy mash or mini
new boiled potatoes.
Lets get your kitchenware ready and also dig into the IKEA Sedish meatballs meatballs after you have done it.