After been using this phone like about 2 weeks, here is my Samsung Galaxy A33 5g Phone review. Good screen The 6.4-inch OLED display . Great for gaming too as I have been playing a few rounds of PUBG with it.
I first tested it out for a week without sim card but connected with wifi. After 7 days it is left with 23%. I tested out with sim and my normal usage which is not heavy. Some videos, pictures, watsapp, it lasted about 14 hours from 100% to 16%
Read more on my past Samsung Galaxy A33 5g Phone Unboxing.
- This phone support 5G. When our 5g network is available, its like kinda auto upgrade.
- Nice design Smooth back panel with four colour options : Awesome Blue, Black, White, Peach
- Quite decent size screen with 6.4-inch OLED display includes a 90Hz refresh rate for smooth scrolling and an in-display fingerprint scanner
- Camera and Video is satisfying
Samsung Galaxy A33 5g Specifications
Phone most basic spec
- Exynos 1280, 6GB RAM
- 128GB + microSD
- 5000mAh battery, 25W charging
- 159.7 x 74 x 8.1 mm
- Weight 186g with Gorrila Glass 5,
- Dual Sim with Nano Sim slot
- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Super AMOLED, 90hz
- Screen size : 6.4 inches
- Infinity-U display
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Android 12, One UI 4.1 with Chipset Exynos 1280
- Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
I love the build up for the phone as even with such price tag, it does not gives me plasticky feeling. It gives me the feeling of I paid for what I get. Sleek edges that do feel a bit of mix of plastic and steel. I have big palm and slight long fingers, with its size of the phone and weight, it does give me a real phone feel.
This new launch series comes with only 1 x type C USB Super Charging fast cable.
For medium range phone, I am certainly okay with the camera and video. Below are the pictures which took 100% out from the phone without editing. In terms of the camera specs
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, macro sensors.
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
Food colour is not as vibrant as my Galaxy Note 10+ and of course it is not a direct comparison. However it is at my acceptable level on its performance.
Ultra wide angle 8 MP F2.2. Look at the colour tone of the sunset at a moving car on the speed of 60kmh by taking Ultra Wide angle. Colour of the sky is like what I see on the actual timing.
Galaxy A33 5g Front Camera is also perfect for selfie. It has 2 depth of field. With at lowest minimal left 0 effect and highest that bokeh the background out kinda Impressive.
automatically change ambiance lighting quite instant. you can see those with near natural light and some dark spots the tone of colour do change quite instant. Auto focus is performing strong with its auto focus.
I played a few rounds of PUBG gaming mobile with this phone and been a long while since I do gaming on mobile. Still not too bad. Sensitivity, colour is there. Out of 4 rounds, I did 2 rounds of Chicken Dinner. So yah.
Depending how heavy user you are, I certainly believe it is a phone that can fits many ones pocket with medium usage. Like light gaming, videos, or a phone for parents is a perfect fit.
Overall, I am satisfied for a mid range phone that is price at RM 1,499. Performance in both OS and gaming, picture and video is pretty alright for me. Is this the best mid range Samsung phone in the market?
More info can check out at : Samsung Galaxy A33 5G website
This unit can be purchase at:
Lazada : https://bit.ly/GalaxyA335g
Shopee : https://bit.ly/GalaxyA335G