This is my super late post and first of all this is not a sponsored/ paid post. Just for the shake of sharing to all of you. Last year 12.12 I bought a new TV Samsung AU8000 70 4K UHD Smart TV . I have been aming for it quite a while till a crazy seller sell it at way below market price which is average RM 4890 down to 4299. Instantly, thought hesitate bought this instead of my main aim LG 65″ inch TV.
This is my first time buying TV online yet so expensive. It is really like putting the faith hoping it will arrive. 5 days later, it is here. Starting off with Samsung AU8000 70 Crystal UHD 4k Tv unboxing and mini review.
My youtube for your reference with some mini comparison of normal pic and 4k pic.
It is a gigantic box that comes with some indicator. Do move it out at least 2-3 people where the TV is freaking heavy.The reason I bought this is thin. Look at how thin is this. Easily measure at 1.5cm wide only. Comes with pretty solid able stander Comes with 2x HDMI cable port, 2 x USB port and 1 x Lan Cable
Back of the cable area do have lines and I guess that is to cover up wiring if you gonna do flat panel install on the wall.
1. Dynamic Cyrstal Colour – Lifelike colour, born in a pure state with fine crystal
2. AirSlim – Sleek and slim, more than ever
3. Cyrstal Processor 4K – Feel every shade of colour as intended in powerful 4K Bixby
– The voice assistant to your needs that goes beyond controlling your TV 4. 3,840 x 2,160 resolution After using it for 6 months, I am happy with it with its colour tone and contrast.
Check out my Samsung tv review for more on the colour of 4k and HD performance.
You can purchase at :
1. Shopee: https://bit.ly/SamsungAU8000Tv
2. Lazada: https://bit.ly/SamsungAu8000Laz
Philips 70″ 4K UHD LED ANDROID TV : https://bit.ly/Philip4k70inch
LG UP7750 70 : https://bit.ly/LGup7750
Xiaomi 75: https://bit.ly/XiaoMiTVUHD75