It seems that modern cuisine is also joining the pack to usher Chinese New Year 2019. More and more cafes, western restaurant is joining in to offer Lou Sang as part of their menu during this Festive Season. Lucky Peaches is one of my favourite dining place in Plaza Arkadia in Desa Park City now offering their take of Lou Sang.
Lou Sang is a big thing during every Chinese New Year and for Lucky Peaches, they have come up with a great combination of a modern twist. Lucky Lou Sang comes with a tweak with fresh ingredients – pomegranate, ebikko, sliced granny smith apple, crunchy curried crabsticks and our own house-made tangerine plum sauce.
Comes in serving size of:
- 2 pax | RM 28.90++ or 4 pax | RM 48.90++
- add-ons of smoked salmon slices – RM 8++ for 2 pax
- 4pax serving is available for takeaway
A new introduction of item into their menu is this Wagyu Tomahawk (Marbling 7) [+-1.2-1.8kg per rack] good for 3-4 pax. A piece of meat that is trending in many restaurants that is offering this meat. Easily weight about 1-2kg and depending the cut and size that they obtain. A long cooking process for this meat as it is not easy to handle yet need to be cook to perfection.
This Tomahawk serve with buttered veggies + roast garlic potatoes and sides of Asian chimichurri, sambal belachan pesto and Dijon mustard RM45++/per 100g, [+-RM540++ onwards per rack]
Seafood platter @ RM89.90++ is served with Chargrilled board of fillet butter fish, calamari, giant Sandakan prawn, Black Chilean mussels and soft shell crab. Their sauce is to die for. 3 of those sauces are equally good as all done by the chef himself.
Favourite of the night is this Smoked duck breast @ RM 39.90++ Served with creamy potato mash, cherry tomato, sauté seasonal veg & red wine reduction. If some of you does not like slightly strong duck taste, then you might not really enjoy it. It is cook to perfection, soft and slightly pink on the meat. Eat along with the mash is a perfect combination.
Corn seaweed tempura poppers @ RM 16.90++ with sides of wasabi mayo & sweet, spicy dipping sauce
If you are here to enjoy their cocktails and German beers, Deep fried crunchy baby crabs @ RM 23.9++ with sides of wasabi mayo & sweet, spicy dipping sauce would be a great side companion. Cripsy inside out and hint of saltiness do pair well with their drinks.
1 Hopf Weisse – a nice aroma of wheat, hint of mild sweetness. Nice for those do not like strong alcohol taste.
2 Salvator (dark beer) – one of my favourite at it is strong, smooth and hint of bitterness does give it extra umph.
For their current Imported German Beer – Paulaner 330ml range, any 5 bottles_rm115+ [regular full price RM 145]
I do on and off come for their cocktail as I find it quite decently price. 1 for RM 17.90++ or 2 for RM 29.90++ (except for tropical tiki island) and was told by the mixologist that their cocktails are made with 45-60ml shots of liquor
1. Kyurigari gin – would be girls favourite as it is easy to drink. Original house concoction and owner’s favourite – ginger beer with a twist of cucumber, shot of blue pea extract + gin
2. I love my gin to be very simple as Roku Gin (Japanese Gin) with just a slice of cucumber and soda water.
3. One of the crowds favourite is Tropical tiki island [1 for 22.90++ or 2 for 39.90++] is their tiki version of long island – freshly squeezed pineapple juice, lychee,tequila, rum + gin
4. Lunar summer is their special cocktail that specially created for this Chinese New Year 2019 only. – a refreshing blend of orange, fresh pomegranate + vodka
One of a great hangout space which is quite comfy and great chat with friends.
B-G-8, Plaza Arkadia, Desa ParkCity, Kuala Lumpur.
(behind TGG/ facing the open space carpark)
4pm – 12am (Tue – Fri),
12pm – 3pm , 5pm – 12am (Sat – Sun)
Closed on Mondays
Tel: 03-2712 0705