It has been a while that I wanted to post this and after watching Confession of Shopaholic and I decided to do so.
This are a few things which I really hate or damm piss me off! Not to all people but just that to those who fall into this category.
1) When you drive and you were in the hurry, and in EXPRESS lane is for those who wanted to go Expressssss…but some how god has created some bloody idiot to do that which is they drive on the express lane with the speed of 60-80km/h and you highlight them they are still just the same, a person who talk on the phone while driving slow on the express lane, and the most annoyed me was those ppl who own luxury cars like Merc,BMW,Lexus just think that the lane BELONGS to them. HEll to you guys~ (just happen on the road just now) The worst case that I saw yesterday was a kancil drinving in express lane with the son around 2-3 years old standing on behind passenger seat with proper caring and drive on express lane for the speed of 60km/h. WTF with the kids jumping around here and there. What a people. Because of this idotic people, accident might happen. Please lah!~ be more considerate. driving slow please move in.!!!
2) Hate ppl tat being late especially Malaysian’s. It has been a damm bad habit among all my friends. Never on time yet being late for another hour. Saying coming out from the house yet can still listen to the water dripping sound or your room mp3 in a very soft mode as the background. For girls, you are being advantage but please just do not practise the habits. I always expect ppl to be punctual yet guys are acceptable of 10-15 mins late. As being for gurls 30-45 mins is acceptable once in a while. I am a very patient guy but when comes to this, it is a challenge for me.
3) Hate those middle age guys especially from 32-50 years old like my DAMM bloody ex company GM. Know how to talk but do not know how to act. In that kind of situation I just believe that anyone could just replace him even you as the person who is reading this now! Which I claim his as do not have such a big butt, please la do not sit on such a big chair. CRAP!!!
Look down on those guys which always proclaim that we are losers when working, do not have future, yet talk about how good you are when have a soft chat with you and at the back criticize how bad you are. 1. Chui Sui Lou. 2)Two face. What a manager or what a GM. What a politic!
4) Hate guys that never keep their promise as what they meant or deliver. As a guy, I do think that it is a sad case as they are such a alienated creature
– They can just promise you to deliver this task and that task and in the end its F.O.S (full of SHIT). Which end up you have to clean their shit mess during work or any other kind of situation when you encounter.
– Guys that are in relationship always never fufill what they have promise to their the other
half. Saying things that never meant in the heart. Like you can go and mix with your friends with a smiley face yet in the heart keep cursing and being uneasy. WTF! You have agreed
upon on it and guys, please keep your promise. It is bad to hurt your the other half. Again, never keep a promise is like promise a kid to buy something thing and they are filled with hope and never fulfill it.(This was my mistake in my past relationship -I have grown and accepted my mistake and will try to improve it in my upcoming relationship if there is 1)
5) Hate guys being so emotional especially guys with career around 30-50. Please grow up or change sex. You are a man yet you being like a women. Please change to be ah kua or go to Thailand to change it permanently. Especially my ex GM. (seriously) and some guys around me. Damm….I just do not know what to say to you guys. It is okay like once in a while but so often it till like you are just a like a women in a man’s body. For gurls, no comment, created like that since from the beginning. Not all are like to that extreme.
If god could make those changes to a perfect one, I think it can be just very peacefull or more comfortable to be with around them but then again they are there just to make our day more wonderfull(indirect meaning)!~ *grin