this is my personal Yamaha YAS 207 Soundbar Review. I was hunting this for very long time and I am a movie freak. Yet limited with my budget I could not afford Bose sound bar or even Sonos sound bar. Those 2 were under my radar. It was till I discover Yamaha YAS 207 Soundbar with Woofer review it had been serving me well for the past 5 years.
I got this thru Harvey Norman in the early days with their promo at RM 1,399 / usual retail price RM 1,599. This had been one of the best selling unit as they constantly out of stock. I totally forgot about this review will my friend ask me again, hey where is your review on this. I was like oh do not have.
Current new model is already Yamaha YAS-209 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer @ RM 1,690 and I have been introducing a few of my friends on this unit and they have been happy about it. Sleek, not too bulky and woofer is just nice,.
New Spec details:
- Easy setup with HDMI or optical cable and automatic subwoofer connection
- Wireless subwoofer for Deep bass and flexible placement
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Alexa built-in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
- DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Play music and podcasts through Spotify Connect, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth
My old model version that I purchase Yamaha YAS-207 soundbar with woofer Spec:
- World’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound*
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth® wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or analog connection
If you use the normal black hdmi or optis it is not bad.
Love the quality of sound for this as when I am watching action packed movie, I just increase the subwoofer base and volume, certainly do have a little surround that my sofa is vibrating and a bit feel of cinema. Loving it.
Event at times I blast with my edm on the weeekend, it is good enough to get my party mode up or when gathering at my house.
A clear music at times I chill with jazz or unplug music, the clarify is good enough for me.
totally highly recommended if you are looking for cheap quality affordable sound bar. I purchase this from Harvey Norman, however you can check to purchase this in Shoepe or Lazada
Shopee Yamaha Yas 209 : https://bit.ly/Yamaha209Shop – cheapest i see at RM 1,399/ currently retail at RM 1,699