Quick Cook – 30 minutes Pork Leg Cabbage Recipe
Been wanted to do some cooking video but yet not sure what to do with it.
Here you go on my first cooking video.
Chin Chai / Agak Agak cooking video for your reference.
1. Dry Shrimp 20g
2. Garlic 20g
3. Carrot 160g
4. Cabbage 700g
5. pork belly 40g
6. 1 can of tu kar
others: Soak dry shrimp for about 10-15 minutes
1. quick fry on garlic till the fragrant is out
2. add dry shrimp and cook till the salted flavor is there
3. Add in carrot (fry for 2 minutes)
4. add in pork belly (fry for 3 minutes)
the whole process is about 5 minutes with all ingredient above
5. add cabbage in (then mix well with other ingredient). Keep frying in till there is water out from the cabbage
6. add in can pork leg
7. Then shimmer it for 10-20 minutes (Depending on your own preference of cabbage texture)
do test the cooking – if lacking of flavour do add in a bit of sugar / salt or soy sauce
read more :
#homecook #cooking #porkleg #cabbage #30minutescooking